By herpderp - 11/02/2009 00:41 - United States

Today, someone in class was making a point about premarital intercourse - "90% of teen virgins aren't saving it for marriage, they just can't get any." Another classmate pointed me out specifically. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 384
You deserved it 3 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

infantrygirl 0

What's so wrong with being a virgin? It's cool to wait. It means you don't have to worry about pregnancy or STD's... I'm almost 20, and I'm a virgin by choice. I want to wait until marriage, because I think it's romantic to share that with just one person, for that to be special.

Prove your classmate wrong and go out and get laid. Unless of course you ARE waiting for marriage in which case I say good luck with all that.

Comments

Prove your classmate wrong and go out and get laid. Unless of course you ARE waiting for marriage in which case I say good luck with all that.

infantrygirl 0

What's so wrong with being a virgin? It's cool to wait. It means you don't have to worry about pregnancy or STD's... I'm almost 20, and I'm a virgin by choice. I want to wait until marriage, because I think it's romantic to share that with just one person, for that to be special.

uknorob 0

not just that but God tells us in the bible that we need to wait. it was made only for marriage to share with only one person only in your life.

sashalynn 0

Thank you!! I had a boyfriend, who knew that I wanted to stay a virgin until I got married, but he would constantly ask me to have sex. I broke up with him, because I didn't want to be with someone who didn't respect me or my beliefs.

LoveCali 0

You're Awesome.!:) Im 15 and I Wanna Wait TIll Marriage Too:) Me And My Boyfriend Are So In Love We Even Agreed To Both Wait For Eachother Till We Get Married:)

Hiimhaileypotter 52

But what if you save your self for that one person you marry.. and that person has been with people before. Won't that cause bitterness and issues over the fact that they got to be your first and you weren't there's? Just a thought. Btw I think it's cool to wait . I lost mine way to young.

#66 Most of the time you've talked about if your significant other has been with someone before you get married. (unless they lie to you)

You know what people don't know you as well as they think. It doesn't matter if your a virgin or a ****. All that matters is who you are and how you act towards people, character. The person that said that and pointed you out, has none.

lol #6 might be a good example for that class. her nick name is infantrygirl. i'm just sayin, i used to live on a military base, and i can't say i saw a hot female soldier. and i'm a dick right now but thats ok, so is a good majority of the ppl on here

true true u don't see very man hot girls n the army. if they were hot why would they need to join the army in the first place? can some one say gold digger? lmao

Spencer_fml 0

I'm 17 and im a virgin not even by choise, some people rag on me about it but i dont mind, iv found the lady id like to have sex with , we've been close friends for three years but shes not ready and i respect that. And besides waiting because you want to makes you cooler than anybody who has sex all the time.

hayleyyy 0

Screw them. I waited until I was out of high school, because I actually found someone who I felt would stay with me. We've been together for about a year and a half, we're having a baby now, and are about to find a new place to move in to. Basically, wait until you find someone you can trust emotionally.

infantrygirl 0

#10, if you lived on a military base, you might know that women can't be infantry. lol Infantry is my boyfriend's MOS.

ok, cuz i was like mostly in elementary and part of middle school. so my bad for not knowin.