By Foureyes - 23/08/2009 13:29 - Australia

Today, my mother and father are insisting that I go on a date with a German exchange student they met at the weekend. Why? Because we have similar glasses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 646
You deserved it 3 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LemonFairy 0

Maybe the make her (him? I don't know :P) look cute. Who cares, man, it's a /German exchange student/. So yeah, not a FYL or YDI. A MLIG.

Comments

I think the point is that similar glasses is a dumb reason to set someone up.

69someone69 0

I laughed at how ******* dumb this fml was

well ur glasses say a lot about urself...

Sounds like something my mom would say. Not really an fml though, just kind of stupid.

damnfmylife2day 0

This is an FML FAIL!!! U don't even know who the girl is, she could be hot! Just the sound of it sounds hot; your parents are tryin' 2 hook u up on a date. But if it's a dude, then FYL unless you are gay yourself.

nivek94 0

unless you feel that wearing glasses makes a person completely repulsive, I'm not sure what you are complaining about. if your parents are trying to hook you up, it probably means you haven't gotten any in a while. get over yourself. you could totally fall for this girl. or it could just be another date. doesn't hurt to try.

fckaduck 0

Omg your life is completely over! What the **** are you going to do?! -_- This is the dumbest FML I've ever read, and that says a lot.

What are you complaining about, at least you have something in commom with her.

OMG. Probably the end of the world as we know it.