By thanks mom ¬_¬ - 24/08/2013 22:05 - United States - Carlsbad

Today, my mom visited my new apartment for the first time. I was showing her the bedroom, when she looked into my opened sock drawer and said, "Using Durex, eh? Yeah, you were born 'cause a Trojan split." FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 700
You deserved it 4 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's nothing like condom talk with your mother.

It's ok, I was an accident too. We should be friends.

Comments

olpally 32

What a ****. Some nerve of your mother to say that.

Shame on you. That's a vulgar term and no female should ever be called that word! Do you kiss your mother with that filthy mouth? Do you speak to your mother with such a vile tongue? Disgraceful and disrespectful!!! You should scrub your mouth out with soap, there is never any reason, excuse, plausibility or behavior that justifies that kind of demeaning and repulsive language.

#62. In this instance, the use of the word was totally inappropriate. On the other hand, there are some women out there that fully deserve to be called such, because of their actions. It is, after all, just a word, although I agree that it is a particularly vulgar one...

theres something suspicious about a condom brand that alludes to something that snuck a lot of men deep into enemy territory then opened and released them.. FYL op

Well, hopefully your Durex won't split! :D

Noooo... That's why he bought the condoms, so he could open his drawers!! Oh.. You meant Those drawers..

that's her way of telling you to be more safe than you think you are?

Only a mum can tell you how to do something you're already doing better and make it sound like a criticism even if it's not.

If your mum can't make a statement or observation about an object/product that has the possibility of drastically changing your future and you getting your knickers in a knot because it's "gross to hear that sort of stuff from your mum" then who can? Your mates? Other family members? The companies that make said product?... Your mum knows you better than you know yourself, so take heed of her advice. Even if it's about a squeamish subject, more often than not their advice comes from their experiences.