This is fine

By TheywearintheDIRTYlaundrybasket! - 26/03/2019 22:00

Today, I walked into the house I share with my boyfriend and found his mum sashaying up and down the hall. When she saw me, she exclaimed, "Oh, you've got to tell me where you get your underwear from!" Yep, she was wearing my panties. Neither she nor her son could see why I would be upset by that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 552
You deserved it 214

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her that your panty rental fee is $20/ pr. Time to put dem clothes into a lockable suitcase!!! Then tell her that her son/ you like to f*ck in her bed and leave a big wet spot soaking through the mattress with the sheets unchanged afterwards....

Comments

My guess is her logic told her "Girls share clothes, so why can't we?", and therefore it wasn't a problem. I do hope she cleaned them first, otherwise that was really nasty.

Tell her that your panty rental fee is $20/ pr. Time to put dem clothes into a lockable suitcase!!! Then tell her that her son/ you like to f*ck in her bed and leave a big wet spot soaking through the mattress with the sheets unchanged afterwards....

Oh that is too close of a relationship between mom and son. #redflags

I’m flummoxed. She created a boyfriend from you and you begrudge her a little test drive in your knickers? What the **** is wrong with you?

you are usually witty with your comments Richard, but lately you seem to just be a Dick

You're reading them wrong. I'm saying them in a fun, lighthearted way and you're reading them too seriously.

omfg, she took them from the dirty laundry! I'm DISTRAUGHT

Dodge4x4Ram 46

That's not normal, get out yesterday.

Aphrodite 20

Hope you let her know they were hers now!

PenguinPal3017 19

Now that's what I call a sticky situation!

WeirdUS 29

That's really creepy they both don't see why that is wrong especially your bf. The fact your bf doesn't see it as weird sends up a few red flags about the relationship with his mother and the boundry issues and you guys sharing a house does make it more complicated.