By mustabeendrugs - 14/10/2013 01:14 - United States - Tucson

Today, a customer called me "chink eyes", "dog eater", "bloody Chinese communist" and "ching chong." I'm black. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 271
You deserved it 3 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mynameislinh 24

It doesn't matter what race you are. That's completely unacceptable, and you should never be treated that way.

Comments

Squirrel1256 15

Just try not to squint your eyes at him, it could make things worse.

whiteboy896 9

Its obvious OP smoked way too much weed before going to work.

wow that racist guy just failed at being racist

\ 28

Working in retail a while back, this one guy called me a "kike" and "hymie" at the counter while he unsurprisingly smelled like chemicals. And I'm not even Jewish.

incoherentrmblr 21

Yes. Because a tan will miraculously make racist assholes see the error of their ways. Of course.

Mynameislinh 24

It doesn't matter what race you are. That's completely unacceptable, and you should never be treated that way.

Some people are just rude jackass idiots...

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Serious or not, that customer is severely ****** in the head.

It looks like that customer needs to retake history and refresh his memory on what an Asian looks like.

...because all Asian people look the same, right? Refreshing stereotypes or cliches won't turn that customer into an open and less racist person. To come to the point that all people are equal one has to really know what ALL and EQUAL refer to.

\ 28

Do I look Semitic on first glance? Yeah, because all ethnicities are easily identifiable based on a few characteristics.

monnanon 13

16 are you trying to say the Chinese are not communists?

those are the wrong racist terms... that person is ignorant about being ignorant!

DreamStatic 8

Drugs or not the customer is ignorant; I hope you had him removed or refused service.

Most customer service places have a sign that says "We have the right to refuse service to anyone" (or something close to that). I think this situation counts.