By Brianna Weltmire - 08/04/2012 05:13 - United States - Denver

Today, my mom tagged me in a picture on Facebook. It's a very zoomed in picture of a zit that had just recently erupted on my face. The caption is "My baby's biggest zit yet!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 847
You deserved it 2 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh god... Ask your mom to remove the picture!

Mom is everyone's biggest fear on Facebook, you just never know when she's going to embarrass you.

Comments

firsties 5

Daaawww does she have other pics like first time wet the bed or first bath

KaelaKhaotic 5

This is where you block your mom.

linkinpark98 23

Shouldn't have added her in the first place. :3 Mom's got friends too.

epiphaniec 5

why oh why do they not have categories for 'parents'?

linkinpark98 23

And this is why I don't have my parents as Facebook friends. :)

GirlyGal123 3

1. That sucks for you 2. I don't haven't parents as friends on Facebook. 3. Try and go on your moms Facebook and delete it!

I would never add my parents on Facebook

Well, most parents wouldn't do something so humiliating. I have my parents added on facebook, but just set my privacy so they can't see the things I don't want them to see. At least for me, it works best that way.

I agreed with you until you said: "they say/do the most stupidest shit." I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself before I say anything. And the countdown begins....

as a person with acne, I want to punch your mom. its bad enough just having acne, we don't need people other people to point it out and make it worse.

You know you can untag yourself...... right?