By maggu - 11/02/2013 04:26 - Denmark

Today, my mom started referring to me as "The Bitch". When I asked her why, she said that I have always been a bitch, but I was never old enough for her to actually call me a bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 183
You deserved it 7 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What goes around comes around maybe its time she heard it too

Comments

My guess is she was joking. My mother's nickname for me is 'bitchface'. My brother is '********'. Because we're adults and it's funny. If she was serious? Time to find something clever to call her. Pot, kettle, and all that.

Is it possible that she may have solid reasons? Once you become self aware it won't feel so bad. Evaluate your actions, attitude and presentation - you might come to realize that you are, in fact, a B. And if you are, that's completely fine. A real bitch will dish it and is able to take it without being offended when the bitchiness is returned - which is RARE for females. It's a fine trait to have. If anyone is inspired to start being a bitch, just stop. It's a built in trait that can't be helped. Our friends and family know this and appreciate our redeeming qualities so they let us love them in our ****** up ways and they love us back the best they can. If you go from being a sweetheart to a bitch, everyone will drop you as a friend because you'll loose the rest of who you are trying to fit a part that doesn't suit you. Your redeeming qualities will be forgotten.

...Are you actually supporting bitch behavior?

What you may consider "bitch behaviour" may not even be actual bitch behaviour because there isn't a malicious intent behind it. Some people have the personality type where they wear every feeling on their sleeve, they don't shy away from confrontation or telling the truth. They just don't like how they feel at a certain point in time and they express that. I don't think there is anything wrong with that at all, and I believe that it can't be helped. It's just how some people are. It's a personality type. But there are people who are extremely mean and rude because they think being labelled as a bitch is cool, makes them look confident and strong - I absolutely do not support this kind of behaviour because it is malicious. They are out to purposely hurt others and if you read what I wrote, I warn people about loosing friends they care about if they just out of no where start acting out maliciously.

It can be helped, its called proper manners and not just doing whatever the hell you want because believe it or not, there is such a thing as being polite.

Your reply should have been "Well I better stop calling you mom then because you never acted like one".

Well you should start calling her a mom of a bitch from now on

This app needs an I like your Mom button.

Could be worse. An acquaintance nicknamed his little girl Crackle = slurred Crack-*****!

Poor parenting, but perhaps you are a bitch? Maybe FBYL?!

I agree with #9, instead of posting the problem here why not sit down with your mother and truly get to the bottom this. and if she starts to list a bunch of things that you do that are "bitchy" then you should look at as reason for you to start acting nicer and not a personal attack on you. best of luck :)