By alexbobalex - 11/01/2010 07:23 - Aland Islands

Today, my mom found a pack of cigarettes in my pocket. She hates smoking, so she tore every single cigarette to pieces, then emptied a bag of kitty litter on them. On my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 916
You deserved it 57 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, hoover your damn bed and stop smoking.

Marijuana causes just as many respiratory problems. The whole, "Pot is better for you than cigarrettes," is an old wives tale. The only reason the stats are lower is because some people ingest it without smoking it. Fact is, it's still a mind altering substance that can cause problems. It does have some good medical applications, but that's of course for the people who aren't just abusing it. Smoking anything is bad for you. Period. That's why medical marijuana dispensaries offer a lot of edible alternatives.

Comments

I HATE SMOKIN AND U SHUDNT OF DISRESPECTED HER HOUSE LIKE THAT AND THIS IS COMIN FROM A TEENAGER !!!! If you were my child and under 21 i would beat you senseless !!!

Why would I need to calm down ??? I was sayn its a nasty hbit. Excuse me for being concerned

Using cap locks implies screaming on the internet, unless you didn't get that memo. If you said it in a "calm" manner, it would be different.

Sorry i forgot to turn it off when i got off of FB. IS THIS GOOD NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL JK

Its all good. Lol. Sorry to rag on you. It just annoys me more than grammar (prolly cause I don't have perfect grammar)

Its nice to know ur not one of those ppl that cant take a joke and will go off on you lol. I get that alot about the caps bc I could go from tellin someone happy bday in caps to talking to my preacher . Sometimes i forget the caps lock is on. lol sorry if it bugged ya alot.

I've been sick, and I think something hit my nerves before. Probably driving long distances to school on the highway. But I am known for my temper amongst my friends. It could sometimes happen on the internet (rare occasions like this). At least you are not some scumbag who types in all caps at all times and you realize the mistake and staying calm to me bitching about it. I understand the concern and all that with the smoking. I myself smoke (or smoked, been like 2 months minus a few slips here and there). Thinking about it right now makes me want to pull my throat and lungs out.

LOL its totally alrite, Im used to my brother getting mad at me and screaming in my face for stupid stuff. Its a choice, my biological mom smokes herself (has cancer from it) . but I was adopted when i was like one by her sister since she smoked and was too young to have me in the first place so its a sensitive issue...

You deserve it. Your fault for smoking in the first place. YOU GUNNA DIE!!!

ydi. you are disgusting. I hope the bag was full of cat poopies. it's your fault for smoking and now your probably gonna die, but you can't say you didn't know you would. your lungs are now full of tar, so have fun not being able to breathe.

IMB916 0

YDI for smoking. Its a disgusting habit. Either you quit it or it quits you. Kudos to ur mum

If you are under 18, sorry. She still has a shit ton of control on you. After you hit that glorious milestone of being of legal age, things slightly change. Now, if she talked to you about rules of the house and said no cigarettes, drugs or alcohol, sex, etc and you didn't listen, YDI (minus the cat litter, thats too extreme. I would just have a stern conversation with the kid). But if there was no discussion about the rules of the house, FYL.

axelkg 0
Meh2010 0

wow ur parents are awesome. Good way of lookin at it. You made a smart call. I started smokin when I was 15 and I just quit. I was up to 2 packs a day and it made me feel like shit. Im only 21 and my lungs felt like that of an 80 yr old! good call decidin it wasnt worth it cause its not! lol

djoiner2013 0

OH MY GOD YOUR MOM IS AWESOME. That's Absoloutly hilarious, the best punishment ever. Your mom must be amazing. If I have kids, and if I ever catch them smoking, this is what I will do to them. Not because I hate smoking, but because thats just the sweetest punishment ever.

Whether this is appropriate depends on how old you are.