By alexbobalex - 11/01/2010 07:23 - Aland Islands

Today, my mom found a pack of cigarettes in my pocket. She hates smoking, so she tore every single cigarette to pieces, then emptied a bag of kitty litter on them. On my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 916
You deserved it 57 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, hoover your damn bed and stop smoking.

Marijuana causes just as many respiratory problems. The whole, "Pot is better for you than cigarrettes," is an old wives tale. The only reason the stats are lower is because some people ingest it without smoking it. Fact is, it's still a mind altering substance that can cause problems. It does have some good medical applications, but that's of course for the people who aren't just abusing it. Smoking anything is bad for you. Period. That's why medical marijuana dispensaries offer a lot of edible alternatives.

Comments

xlostwithoutu 0
xTeehee 0

Your fault for not hiding your ciggarette's.. And Smoking is Horrible...

Her mom checked her pocket... Where did you want to hide it, in your anushole? FYL though. But remember, your mom means it well and wants you to be healthy. On the other hand it's your own decision ofcourse

Yea, but dumping kitty litter on the op's bed seems a little extreme! What my parents did was to tell me that if, " you have money to waste on smoking, you can also pay for your own car insurance, All of your schooling and pick up a utility bill" yeah, I decided it wasn't worth it...

FYL or YDI depends on how old you are, I guess...

Fminetoo 0

cigarettes havent been 5 dollars a pack in long time, thanks Obama.

They've cost a lot more than $5 since before he was president..

I hate smoking too, but that's just not nice.

blinkmeplease182 0

Haha, why would she get mad? If you're older I could understand this being an fml, but if you're like, 13 or something, not so much. But still, cat litter?! Hahahaha!!!

Doesn't matter how old she is, if it's not her house she doesn't get to make the rules. Assuming the more likely scenario of daughter living with mother, not the other way around.

So if someone comes into my house, it's OK for me to rip up anything of theirs just because I don't like it or agree? Somehow that kind of sounds, oh, I don't know, still against the law. You can't ruin someone elses property just because you disagree with it.

Well She said "lives with" not just "comes into" the house. If your living with your parents and they don't want you to smoke and don't allow it, then move out. If you are a minor and can't, then your mom has the right to tell you that you can't smoke and rip them up.

Mulada 0

There's nothing morally wrong about smoking.

perdix 29

Was it fresh or used kitty litter? If it's used, don't try to smoke the fat cigarettes. I just gots ta know!

J3NNYP3NNY47 0