By NoseInPain - 20/08/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, my little sister thought it'd be cool to pierce my nose while I was asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 471
You deserved it 3 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How did she manage that!? How can you essentially be stabbed in your sleep and not defend yourself before she makes a complete piercing? However, nose piercings are hot.

Sorry, I just laughed my ass off! I'm guessing the OP did wake up, but having already been stabbed probably couldn't do much about it?

Comments

It would probably be cool to kick her ass hard while she's asleep. That, or just dowse her with a pitcher of icewater.

invisiblerabbit 0

lol. if i were you, i would **** punch your sister so hard, she would be like queen elizabeth the first....a virgin for life. oh, except she would be a real virgin, not a fake one like queen elizabeth the first (come on guys, she was ******* royalty, she must have ridden a ****, or twenty)

today, you didn't wake up while your little sister pierced your nose in your sleep. FYL.

Well... Atleast.... You got a cool nose piercing. :D

AmberE 0

how the HELL did that not wake u up?

i think this calls for a... **** punt! then pierce her god damn eye ball with dried camel vomit. then be like the guy who posted the fml where he went to fart on his roomates face but accidentally shit, but you do it on purpose to your sister. there im done.

crzygrl90218 0

How could you not feel that!?!?

cactus_fml 0

IT NEVER SAYS SHE DIDN'T WAKE UP. Most likely it went like this: she was asleep, her sister jammed a needle through her nostril, she wakes up and shreiks "WHAT THE FUCKKK?"