By NoseInPain - 20/08/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, my little sister thought it'd be cool to pierce my nose while I was asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 471
You deserved it 3 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How did she manage that!? How can you essentially be stabbed in your sleep and not defend yourself before she makes a complete piercing? However, nose piercings are hot.

Sorry, I just laughed my ass off! I'm guessing the OP did wake up, but having already been stabbed probably couldn't do much about it?

Comments

Brooklynxman 0

Don't you mean "Today, I have no sister. FML"? I mean really, she stabbed you. Who wants relatives that stab them. Unless she is a little kid (a distinct possibility that I hope for your sake is accurate) this is unacceptable.

DoomJeff91 2

A baseball bat would solve a problem like this.

katekappy 0

if be kinda happy if someone pierced my nose. im trying to convince my parents to let me get it peirced. but oh well. sucks for u??

You can't write a complete, correct sentance. No wonder they won't let you abuse your body. Run away and join the circus! They not only will let you, they'll do it for you.

#34, not to be completely rude, but you shouldn't point out someone's bad grammar when you can't properly spell "sentence." #20, you most definitely shouldn't be happy if someone pierces your nose in your sleep. o.o Also, in case you're thinking about it, don't try to pierce yourself. Don't let your friends pierce you. Wait until you're old enough--it's better that way, anyway. :D

How...did you sleep through that? I'm a heavy sleeper and I think I'd know if someone was trying to hurt me. :| What would this mean if someone was trying to murder you? You'd just sleep through it? Weird...

Fake. No one can sleep through their skin getting pierced.

rayrayy_fml 0

She never said she slept through it.

nanoflacka 0

Today i thought it'd be cool to shave her head in her sleep ;)

Wow. I would've punched the little shit into a coma. :/