By NoseInPain - 20/08/2009 14:17 - United States

Today, my little sister thought it'd be cool to pierce my nose while I was asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 471
You deserved it 3 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How did she manage that!? How can you essentially be stabbed in your sleep and not defend yourself before she makes a complete piercing? However, nose piercings are hot.

Sorry, I just laughed my ass off! I'm guessing the OP did wake up, but having already been stabbed probably couldn't do much about it?

Comments

Did she do a good job? I recommend cotton balls with warm salt water for about a month and a half. And a visit to a piercing parlor to tell them your story. How did you not notice that though?

she probably woke up with tons of pain in her nostril as her sister was piercing it. geez.

I hope something like this comes out: "Today, my pissed off sister told my mother I pierced her nose when she was asleep and now I have nothing to entertain myself because I'm grounded for 6 months straight. Also, my sister thought it'd be funny to write sexual messages to my whole adressbook on my cellphone. FML"

hothotheat_ 13

This should say "Today, my pissed off sister threw me down a 30 ft. well, I'm now trapped down here with a dolphin who tries to anal rape me while I'm asleep. FML"

Or how about both of you make one saying 'Today, I tried to do a reverse-FML in response to a posted one, I failed miserably FML.' It pisses me off no end when people try to do them. (Yes I know how hypocritical this post is but I'm doing it to prove my point, despite how much it makes me hate myself)

Atleast it was free... I paid 40 dollars to have mine done.

bubblybrooke 12

Today, my daughter decided to pierce my other daughters nose. after taking her to get her nose fixed, I realized what a failure I am as a parent for raising my child to think that was ok. FML

Jordie210 0

how can you get your frigging nose pierced whilst you are sleeping??? wouldnt you feel something like that? were you stoned???

She probably woke up the second the needle was stabbed into her nose. ._. By then..its a bit late.

Good point, rayrayy. I take my comment back!