By calamity janet - 14/11/2018 22:00

Today, my husband took me to an airsoft shop so he could try a new pistol. We went on the range to shoot it, but while he was loading it went off and shot me. I was only wearing my leggings, so I felt the full power of that BB as it traveled at 200 feet per second at my clitoris. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 948
You deserved it 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Emma Marshall 19

So he finally found the clit. Bad timing.

Funny thing about the universal rules of gun safety: they apply to almost all types of gun.

Comments

Is it wrong to admire the accuracy of that shot? I feel bad for you, OP, but that's a shot with pinpoint accuracy, and I'm in awe.

It’s only accuracy if that’s what he was aiming for.

Emma Marshall 19

So he finally found the clit. Bad timing.

onceuponatime456 16

Say what? Why the hell were you mostly naked at a firing range? WTF is wrong with you?

LadyRen 20

Maybe it was her first time and she wasn’t sure what to wear. Or she wasn’t planning on going to the store that day. They just happened to pass it or something and the husband went in.

CuffCuff 5

leggings doesn't make your mostly naked but okay

Leggings aren't exactly considered pants eve though they are fine to be worn by themselves, but she's far from being "mostly naked."

are you dumb? She doesn't really mean she was only wearing leggings but no shirt. I cant believe you too that literally. DUMB

Today, your husband should not be handling a weapon if he did that. Regardless of if it shoots bubbles. I hope it wasn't too bad. What if it were real?

Funny thing about the universal rules of gun safety: they apply to almost all types of gun.

LadyRen 20

Look at the bright side-at least you have a husband that can find your clit.

Takes flicking the bean” to a whole new level...