By Anonymous - 31/05/2016 15:30 - Canada - Saint John

Today, I fell down the stairs while holding some dirty glasses from my room. I ended up pulling pieces of glass from my body. Meanwhile all my mom cares about is the fact that I broke three of her favorite glasses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 242
You deserved it 1 837

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She can always make another child, but glasses are hard to come by; not to mention expensive!

yazzieyaz1 18

Sounds like something my mom would do.. But she'd be joking. Sorry that happened, I hope she wasn't serious in caring about the glasses more than you. Hope you're okay!

Comments

She can always make another child, but glasses are hard to come by; not to mention expensive!

yazzieyaz1 18

Sounds like something my mom would do.. But she'd be joking. Sorry that happened, I hope she wasn't serious in caring about the glasses more than you. Hope you're okay!

Zomninja 17

I hope you are alright, op.

Sounds like you need glasses too... The kind for your face...

Wow. Your mom sounds like a ****. I hope you're okay OP

Well duh. I thought everyone does that. Surely it is highly more important to check on the glasses than the person lying on the floor in pain.....

Yikes, OP. I hope that if you needed stitches you were able to get to the hospital (or doctor) to actually get them. I had a roommate who used her hand to poke something into the garbage disposal. I squicked out and begged her to use a spoon or something instead. She said her parents always told her never to do that because they didn't want to have to replace a spoon. I said, "What, they'd rather be unable to replace your HAND?!?" She looked shocked and horrified; it seemed that had never occurred to her before. Gah.