By Shantwozzlah - 26/03/2012 16:15 - United States - Kissimmee

Today, my husband thought it would be funny to scare me by maniacally zooming in and out of traffic while we were on his motorcycle. His mood turned to anger when I nervously admitted to having voided my bowels. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 839
You deserved it 3 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a crazy bf you have... That's not funny at all that's just flat out stupid and dangerous... Fyl op, how unfortunate, just be glad you only voided your bowels instead of being road kill...

tell your boyfriend that putting you in a terrifying and extremely dangerous situation is not ******* funny.

Comments

Looks like you weren't figuratively speaking when you told him he scared the crap out of you.

Served him right. Sounds like the time my brother decided to go 120 with me riding with him. Motorcycles are great, but some people are morons.

Somebody's trying to sound smart "voided my bowels". Fancy. I would have gone with pooed myself

does 'voided' even make sense in that context? I would have said evacuated my bowels

KiddNYC1O 20

Wow what an asshat! Sorry OP, maybe it's a good thing this happened so he won't go risking his life and yours again just because he thinks it's funny. He shouldn't have done it in the first place but maybe now he's learned his lesson.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Awl, that's the fun part about a motorcycle. It's a little dangerous unless you have the right idea what you're doing. But I'n not dumb enough to do that with a passenger.

peachesncreem 21

And what about the other motorists on the road? Did you think about them? It's all fun and laughs until you or someone else are seriously injured.

If your not being sarcastic we will soon be receiving your post from the hospital or maybe the doc doing your autopsy will submit a final fml for you.

Ah you where idiots that almost hit me

What an asshole. Risking your life for a laugh and getting pissed at you when he found out he literally scared the shit out of you? Why are you with him, OP? He sounds awful.