By Shantwozzlah - 26/03/2012 16:15 - United States - Kissimmee

Today, my husband thought it would be funny to scare me by maniacally zooming in and out of traffic while we were on his motorcycle. His mood turned to anger when I nervously admitted to having voided my bowels. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 839
You deserved it 3 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a crazy bf you have... That's not funny at all that's just flat out stupid and dangerous... Fyl op, how unfortunate, just be glad you only voided your bowels instead of being road kill...

tell your boyfriend that putting you in a terrifying and extremely dangerous situation is not ******* funny.

Comments

JuggaloForLif3 0

Wel he deserved it for being a dick. I don't feel bad for the boyfriend. And he shouldn't of gotten mad bc it was his fault anyways..

Yourheadache 19

good thing you were not wearing a brazilian bikini and flies buzzing you butt while in the motorcycle.

Imagine ******** yourself in a Brazilian? Not bad enough?

That sucks for you, he has no one to blame but himself he could of killed the both of you if he didn't care about his life he should of at least cared for yours.

Ummm wow..... Can't really decide whether you deserve it or not.... But regardless.... Your BF sounds like a douche for pulling a stunt like that. Sorry OP!

Wait u shit ur pants...? Were u pushing..? Was it like diarrhea..? I mean who ***** there pants...? But ur bf is an asshole for playing like that tho...but u shit ur pants tho...?!? Lmao..eh **** ur life...well that's what ur bf was thinking weaving thru traffic like that on a bike...

Lizzy500 16

"scare the shit out of you" is an expression for a reason

beastiness 14

Am I the only one who feels bad for OPs boyfriend, I mean everything seems less safe when you are not in controll of the vehicle and Have to trust the driver to know what their doing. This could have been OPs first ride on a bike and he was just driven like usual, fhl cause now he has to clean your shit off his bike

Yes, you're about the only one who feels sorry for the idiot who weaved through traffic with his girlfriend on the back.

chels1994 11

Trusting the driver has little to do with this, though. It may not necessarily be the boyfriend who crashes or hits something. Many cars still have larger blind spots, and if OP's boyfriend is swerving all over the place someone may run into him and still cause an accident that could have been easily avoided.

linkinpark98 23

How did he think that was funny? He could've hurt someone!

rcgirl2 11

If this guy was my bf and he was putting MY life on the line by doing something this stupid, then I wouldn't be with him anymore.

You don't need to ride with him anymore, it's bad enough that he has a death wish, but he has no right to cause you to die also