By feelthelove - 02/11/2009 18:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up after a night of drinking to find a very gorgeous girl in my bed. Her only words to me were "did anything happen?" When I replied yes she began to cry. Nice to know I was someone's rock bottom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 599
You deserved it 5 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she probably has a boyfriend and is crying that she accidently cheated on him or maybe she's a virgin and she didnt want to lost her viginaty to a complete stranger of maybe she didnt want to have sex with a complete stranger it has nothing to do with you.

LemonadePink 0

Dude, that's just the way most girls are. Guys think it's awesome to hook up with random hot girls. Girls...actually give a **** about sleeping with random guys, well girls that aren't ****** care anyway. She just ****** up, drank too much and had a random hook up. It has nothing to do with YOU, just herself. Get over yourself.

Comments

it's prob bc she had a bf or something..... hopefully that was the case

I would cry too. I'm sure it could have nothing to do with you.

I'd probably be crying because that's a form of rape actually, this isn't the guy's FML, it's the girl's.

Picture this: You wake up in bed after a night of drinking with a super hot guy. He asks if anything happens, and you say yes. He then becomes angry and leaves. Then, he goes to the police and gives them your information because he was "raped" by you.

How? He woke up with a gorgeous girl next to him. Not an fml unless he's a queer I suppose. **** her life

FHL because the girl obviously regretted sleeping with him and flat out showed it by crying in front of him. If you can still take pride after witnessing all of that, then wow.

Well #42, that must mean you are desperate. OP, maybe you were not her rock bottom. Maybe she was saving until marriage or something. FYL but get in there, my son! :)

it does suck for you both, but it still made me lmao! hehe

Mx_Rider 6

knocked up dun dun DUN youre ****** forever! :D

she probably has a boyfriend and is crying that she accidently cheated on him or maybe she's a virgin and she didnt want to lost her viginaty to a complete stranger of maybe she didnt want to have sex with a complete stranger it has nothing to do with you.

ElMundio87 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Skull_300 0

Did you give her eggs and "Sausage"?

I was going to like this but I'd rather keep it at 69 likes...

LemonadePink 0

Dude, that's just the way most girls are. Guys think it's awesome to hook up with random hot girls. Girls...actually give a **** about sleeping with random guys, well girls that aren't ****** care anyway. She just ****** up, drank too much and had a random hook up. It has nothing to do with YOU, just herself. Get over yourself.

yeah. based on her crying, i'd say it is much more likely that she misses or still cares for someone else. i dont think she was reacting to you personally, just the idea that she slept with someone besides the person she is still attached to

sydefx 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
my_usagi 0

wow. you're so cool for a caveman without any balls

That doesn't mean you're her rock bottom...YDI for not having any tact though. It shoulda been pretty clear she was upset about it, you coulda tried to cheer her up, rather than feel sorry for yourself.