By ChopSuey - 01/06/2016 04:02 - United States - West Monroe

Today, my husband returned from being away for two weeks. I eagerly got myself ready and sent him a risqué picture so he would come to bed. An hour later, he's on the couch playing Xbox with the message already seen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 899
You deserved it 1 618

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

Sometimes people just don't want to do the secks...

Comments

Probably excited he finally gets to play Overwatch.

May be he's cheating on you? Just saying.

Sounds like you need a new husband one that isn't a jackass .

I don't really know how to vote on this one. Did he pay any attention to you at all? Did you pay any attention to him? Like a hug, a kiss, or a 'hello'? Or did he just get home, drop his stuff, and get on the xbox? And you mistakedly thought he'd go straight to you? He's probably tired and just wants to play some games, so I wouldn't take it too harshly. Although I do know how much it sucks to be shut down and rejected like that when you're ready to go. I don't know.

If you're fat. He may feel as if he's doing a service by banging you. Please look into this. Don't be selfish.

cho_bee 9

Invite on of his buddies over. Take another picture...

He doesn't need to have sex with you you know

He didn't even respond...? that's kinda cold. not even a "I'm not really up for that right now."

Oh man. Sorry OP. I hope he made up for that!

My boyfriend does that all the time, don't worry about it.