By ChopSuey - 01/06/2016 04:02 - United States - West Monroe

Today, my husband returned from being away for two weeks. I eagerly got myself ready and sent him a risqué picture so he would come to bed. An hour later, he's on the couch playing Xbox with the message already seen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 898
You deserved it 1 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

Sometimes people just don't want to do the secks...

Comments

Why would u be sorry unless youre the husband ? Comeon people

There's a thing called being sorry for their situation, even if it has nothing to do with you.

Wizardo 33

Sometimes people just don't want to do the secks...

Nyattack 14

Sure, but it never hurts to tell your partner that you don't feel up to it rather than completely ignoring them...

ohthebloodygore 16

Unless said partner is a complete asshole with no boundaries who makes idiotic remarks like "but it's sex. You should want to have it". Maybe OP's boyfriend decided ignoring was the best option.

ohthebloodygore 16

Unless said partner is a complete asshole with no boundaries who makes idiotic remarks like "but it's sex. You should want to have it". Maybe OP's boyfriend decided ignoring was the best option.

Imhere4fml 24

And yet many people can't get any while he has it easy.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well, Overwatch is a pretty great game.

splinteredApple 36

Your husband isn't entitled to have sex whenever you want. Sex is important but it's about what both people want.

Are you sure your husband is playing Overwatch? Tracer is all over the internet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know, and I'm not really complaining or demanding sex whenever I want, I just think it's funny how people can get so involved in games that they sometimes "neglect " their private lives.

ohthebloodygore 16

I don't think disconnecting the Internet is the best option here. As a gamer, if someone were to disconnect my internet mid-game, I'd go crazy. This isn't about spending multiple hours neglecting my life. It's about a hobby I enjoy, it's no different from the other hobbies I have in life. Have you tried talking and voicing your opinions like an adult? I dated someone once who apparently hated the amount of time I spent playing video games but would act passive aggressive instead of voicing their thoughts so how was I ever supposed to know? Saying "I want sex" isn't voicing your opinion either.

The **** it is, literally a team fortress reskin.

So sit on top of the TV... With vibrator in hand... Ever Xbox needs a little competition..

Yeah, sometimes when I get tired of doing things in the order that matters, I put my priorities on shuffle too. It's fun and adds an element of surprise to my life and those in it.

erockinthesuburb 17

Sometimes guys don't want to do the hibbity dibbity too. Sometimes all we want is to sit down and be ******' lazy and zone out from stress for a while.

That's understandable, but he could have at least let her know he wasn't in the mood.

xninix_fml 36