By American Idiot - 20/09/2016 19:25 - United States - Duluth

Today, my husband picked a fight with me because I have more pictures of our child on my desk at work than I do of him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 872
You deserved it 1 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I take it your child is the mature one then?

That's just ridiculous. Your whole life should OBVIOUSLY revolve around him and his achievements!

Comments

This is great!! I think your husband is definitely not at wrong here! ?

At least you have one picture of him. Many people have more pictures of their kids in their office anyway. I wonder what his office looks like and the pictures he has around.

Big_D_Real 12

YDI, without him there would be no child. ?

SteveDudleyUK 10

It seems you have pictures of both of your children on your desk. Just not enough pictures of the biggest child.

Well you could argue you made the child with him so that is basically .5 him

The boy surpassed the dad before he even learned to walk, apparently. "That's a new feeling; pride in someone else. Unfortunatelly, it is ecplised by my UNYEALDING RAGE!"

Oh cheesus. I have a feeling there is more to this story...

itsjulia16 4

Tell him to get over itt for ***** sake...if he actually talked to you in a mature way that it bothered him then it would be fine but if he's getting so upset he's starting an argument that is weird and not okay...if this was a girl saying "I saw on my husbands desk that he had more pics of our child than me" all of you would label her "crazy" but since it's a guy saying it people are leaning toward him and saying oh poor guy....give me a break he is a full grown adult who is jealous of his own child and is in fact acting like a child himself...if he at least talked maturely about how this made him upset then that would be fine and understanding that he is at least trying to act like an adult with his feelings but he is acting ******* childish?

I've seen people that have pictures of their kids on their desk and none of their spouse. As long as there is one or two, what's the big deal?