By GrandmasWhore - 04/04/2009 05:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my grandma gave me the 'abstinence' speech. I had thought she already left to go back to FL but then came into my room to tell me how proud she was of me to keep my virginity. I was doing it doggie-style with my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 238
You deserved it 90 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SomethingWitty 0

"...then Grandma asked to join. FML"

i still wonder why people don't take more precautions when there's a possibility of someone being around who could potentially walk in on you... you definitely 100% deserved that one

Comments

were you doing anal? because if you were technically you could still be a virgin

qwertyuiop8989 0

Doggie style is very fun but I call FAKE on this one. Maybe her speech was true but I think you fabricated the ******* your boyfriend part to make it on fml.....at least your lie got published so good job

vers_fml 0

i'm with the other commenters...who the eff doesn't take ANY precaution before ******* your boyfriend, ostensibly in your grandmother's house or at least before you checked at all that she was out of your own. If people would have some rudimentary level sense once in a while, a whole host of lives would go un-******. regardless whether she could or couldn't lock the door, it's not like a shuffling old lady couldn't be spotted in the house with a simple glance around it. not to mention her CAR was obviously still there.

some people are just so stupid definitely YDI

kk_fml 0

The Grandma deserved it. Whats with walking into rooms without knocking? And I agree with #8. Shes still living in 1950. That's kinda weird she would tell her granddaughter that she needs to keep her virginity.

liveitlearnit 0

I think elders need to evolve their ways of thinking. ...Telling someone abstinence only is okay.... there's going to be a lack of education there. The minute I hit puberty, my mom told me that she was not going to get off my case for a while with boys (meaning bedroom door open, no boys when she's out of the house), but that when I wanted to go on birth control, she'd let me, no questions asked. That's what a responsible guardian or family member should do, because abstinence isn't the norm nowadays. Now that I am finally sexually active, my mom doesn't ask and doesn't tell, because she knows I'm educated. Just saying. Get outta the past, Grandma.

wowfmlife 0

Abstinence never goes out of style

I don't know it's just the way this FML is phrased, but it sounds fake to me...

Obviously your gran never learnt how to knock, if the door can't be locked. And if it could, didn't it occure to you to maybe lock your door. Next, you thought you were alone, check next time.