By GrandmasWhore - 04/04/2009 05:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my grandma gave me the 'abstinence' speech. I had thought she already left to go back to FL but then came into my room to tell me how proud she was of me to keep my virginity. I was doing it doggie-style with my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 238
You deserved it 90 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SomethingWitty 0

"...then Grandma asked to join. FML"

i still wonder why people don't take more precautions when there's a possibility of someone being around who could potentially walk in on you... you definitely 100% deserved that one

Comments

wowfmlife 0

I agree totally with cyxx.

balanceMMX 0

doggy-style + door-locking = win doggy-style + no locky = Grandma Fail

cyxx 0

Dude ... sex IS about love, and it IS special. How can you deny that? As for the anecdotes. Fair enough, I'm just saying I have never experienced anyone who waited and then got divorced for the sole reason that their sex life wasn't good enough. On the other hand I have witnessed countless happy couples who waited and said it was the best thing that they ever could have done for their marriage. As I've said like 3 times, there are other ways to be intimate without actually having sex. You can learn about your partner's body and physical needs in multiple other ways. So you would know that your partner's body responds well to yours. Sexual adjustment comes more from communication than it does from technique. And to get into anatomy, the human sex organs are actually insanely adaptable. It's just a fact that the emotional side of a relationship almost always comes before the physical side. I don't know why, but it does. That's why you date someone before having sex with them, if you want an actual relationship. When you have sex with someone, you share a bit of yourself with them, establish a connection. It's biologically designed to establish that emotional connection because it's biologically designed to make children and have the parents raise them. The inherent purpose of eating ice cream with someone is not to start a family. That's why sex is inherently important. Maybe I do put sex up on a pedestal. But that's because that's where it belongs. If you want to flip my statement backwards then fine. You don't share the emotional level of commitment you do with your husband/wife with other people. Why would you share the physical commitment?

Human's aren't really so different from other species on this planet. Sex is fun, and it keeps the species going. You only think of sex as "forbidden" or "special" if you also buy into the bullshit that humans are somehow "special." If that's the case you have more serious problems than a skewed take on sexuality. Oh and I can't resist: Cyxx, "you're puttin the pussy on a pedestal man!"

cyxx 0

Haha 103 - "humans aren't really so different from other species ... sex is fun" Did you know that humans and dolphins are the only species on this planet that have sex for fun? Every other species does it for the sake of having babies. Which is kinda my point, you should have sex when you're ready to have a baby and take care of it with someone. Which means commitment.

eoh42 0

LOL, at all the idiots trying to write 4 paragraph essays on why being a ***** is OK on fmylife.com. Just admit it, you people are idiots.

why didnt you just wait an extra day? :S

ohhhiiii 0
deja54 0

"Dude ... sex IS about love, and it IS special. How can you deny that?" Because I live in reality. It's whatever you make it. You can create a "connection" with someone and share a little bit of yourself, but you do that in everything you do. Sex is no different. The inherent point of eating ice cream isn't to start a family, you're right. It's to get a quick jump of energy that your body can store easily. That's why you eat ice cream, right? Or have we evolved beyond that? I think we've evolved beyond not only that, but many of the most basic instincts we have playing out as survival instincts. Some of us just have to wait for people like you to catch up to the the rest of modern society.

I'm not against the having sex part. But if your grandmother/parent/whatever gives you a talk about not having sex, don't lead them on! Just tell them that your views are different and that there's nothing they can do about it. Being upfront is always the best policy.