By GrandmasWhore - 04/04/2009 05:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my grandma gave me the 'abstinence' speech. I had thought she already left to go back to FL but then came into my room to tell me how proud she was of me to keep my virginity. I was doing it doggie-style with my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 238
You deserved it 90 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SomethingWitty 0

"...then Grandma asked to join. FML"

i still wonder why people don't take more precautions when there's a possibility of someone being around who could potentially walk in on you... you definitely 100% deserved that one

Comments

Screw the old bag and her backwards ways of thinking.

Karnezar 2

Even with lubricant, doggy-style sounds like it would still hurt. . Anyway, for all you know she was probably doing a lot more than you were now at your age

What #7 said. LOCK the freaking door or something.

@47 - doggy-style isn't in the ass, it's vaginal sex in a fun position. Holy ****, you people are dense. Even if your door doesn't have a lock on it, you can still prop it closed with a chair or something. Jesus you people need to be creative.

#1 ur obviously an overweight virgin whos never gonna get any HERES TO EQUALITY ull never hear grandpa tell me to keep mine ha

@50 - If grandpa walked in on you, he'd probably give you a high-five.

i think this is stupid. for a few reasons: 1. you thought your grandma had gone home...? she lives in FL... and you didnt know for sure? wow, you sure are a wonderful granddaughter. 2. if the door doesnt lock; even a mom who is invasive will usually knock. a grandma who doesnt even live in the house and is a visitor would most def knock! i mean, she would probably still come in and you would still get caught cause you cant cover it up that quickly but.. still. and finally, 3. why the **** are you having sex in your room that doesnt lock. if you live wth your parents (which it sounds like you do), you should wait until nobody else is there or find a door that locks! i garuntee there is somewhere in your house where you can prevent people from coming in. especially since some one in your house thinks you are still a virgin... just wow.

lnm701 0

To everyone saying her door doesn't lock...okay, maybe it doesn't. But if you know your door doesn't lock, you better double and then triple check to make damn sure no one else is around before you have sex. So, you deserved it. But doggy style is fun, and at least you were getting laid.