By GrandmasWhore - 04/04/2009 05:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, my grandma gave me the 'abstinence' speech. I had thought she already left to go back to FL but then came into my room to tell me how proud she was of me to keep my virginity. I was doing it doggie-style with my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 238
You deserved it 90 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SomethingWitty 0

"...then Grandma asked to join. FML"

i still wonder why people don't take more precautions when there's a possibility of someone being around who could potentially walk in on you... you definitely 100% deserved that one

Comments

Honestly, abstinence is quite stupid. Sex isn't bad, people make it seem bad though.

King_of_Kings 3

#21 my words exactly! Doggie style is fun!

Maybe her doors don't lock? Mine don't back at home. She didn't do anything wrong, her grandmother is just old-fashioned. I don't get why she deserves this.

donkeyboner219 0

i love you. whats your phone number? i ll hit you off nice and take care of grandma to.

katiemac3 0

#26 - there are plenty of doors in this world that don't lock. for example, my bedroom door at home does not have a lock on it. I don't see why everyone's saying "what kind of person doesn't lock their door?" because not everyone has locks to every door in their house. just sayin' her grandma could have knocked or something, though.

lol @ 6 abstinence is cool if you want to, it's a choice YOU make; not others deciding for you :)

#26, the sort that is painted over, has had the key lost, doesn't have a locking mechanism, etc.

YEAH! Doggie-style that's what I'm talking about!

Doggie style is where its at yo! Keep up the good work!