By butnotlikethat - 16/03/2013 00:05 - China - Nanchang

Spicy
Today, my grandma gave me a sex talk. Not the usual one, either. This one was about blowjobs. I had to sit politely as she explained it's something all women have to learn if they want a well-behaved husband, but that it's an "acquired taste". Gag me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 968
You deserved it 6 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rosemary072098 11

Grandma knows what she's talking about ;)

BubbleGrunge 18

I think she's trying to teach you how NOT to gag.

Comments

Blech i hate BJs, but all the guys i've been with seem to like mine... Just wish i got something back. OP, listen to your grans advice but only when certain you'll get something back for your efforts.

".....and that, my granddaughter, is why your grandfather died smiling..." It's a stiff order she's giving you, hard to swallow I'm sure, but if you suck in all her wisdom deeply and work hards well, you will soon be rewarded thickly by the cream of the ****, and by winning the vote of every erection!

Hahaha I love your nana you lucky girl ;)

needsagf14 12

Thumbs up if you're a guy and you'll never ask for a ********. I think it's pretty mean to the girl

yoursucklives 36

i don't see why this is mean. if you want one, why shouldn't you ask? it's not like you force her to do it, she still has a choice. i actually told my boyfriend that he should just say it when he wants a bj.

FML_14u2c 14

Guess you'll be swallowing more than your pride if you take grandmothers advice.

Your grandmother knows how it is. Very wise woman.

Pandamonia88 9

Sorry but your grandmother is right.

mandybrooke19 5

"but that it's an "acquired taste". Gag me. FML" Pun pun pun! :p That does suck though, I feel for you.