By Fabio - 29/07/2016 00:13 - Malta - Piet?

Today, my girlfriend started insulting me on Facebook. Angry and hurt, I let it all out and insulted her back with her obesity. Turns out it was her brother who used her account to play a "prank" on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 983
You deserved it 19 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ShortieRose 30

Why wouldn't you start off with a call to said girlfriend and say " hey babe, what's up with the public insults?" instead of ripping into her?!?! She's likely going to be pissed at you... if not possibly break up with you!!!!

If you had a problem with your girlfriend's obesity in the first place, then you should have never began dating her if you knew you would never be fully satisfied with a bigger woman. Why go out and become a bully, forever having her wonder if you think she is fat or not for the rest of this relationship?

Comments

healthcarechick 9

You are a jerk! You're supposed to be her boyfriend and make digs at her about her weight?! And all over some crap on FB that wasn't even her! I'd have already told your ass where to go and you'd be single!!!!

You never ever bring up weight in an argument especially with a female

Wow you deserved that for being a jerk

Well, now she knows what you really think of her. Sounds like she's better off without you. You can't control what other people do or say but you alone are responsible for the immature way you handled it.

Please tell us what the result was!!!!

Anthony_Isaacs 9

You should've been the bigger person and spoke to her directly instead of being an immature little turd and replying to her comment on a public post. If she left you than I'd say you deserve it. You're the one and only person who is to make her feel good about herself 24/7 and you failed. What kind of boyfriend are you if your immediate response is to belittle her and make her feel inferior. What a DOUCHE.

InfiniteSecret 20

Wow you sound like an immature child. Why not try to talk to them to find out what was going on instead of acting like a child ?????