By Fabio - 29/07/2016 00:13 - Malta - Piet?

Today, my girlfriend started insulting me on Facebook. Angry and hurt, I let it all out and insulted her back with her obesity. Turns out it was her brother who used her account to play a "prank" on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 983
You deserved it 19 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ShortieRose 30

Why wouldn't you start off with a call to said girlfriend and say " hey babe, what's up with the public insults?" instead of ripping into her?!?! She's likely going to be pissed at you... if not possibly break up with you!!!!

If you had a problem with your girlfriend's obesity in the first place, then you should have never began dating her if you knew you would never be fully satisfied with a bigger woman. Why go out and become a bully, forever having her wonder if you think she is fat or not for the rest of this relationship?

Comments

I don't care what kind of relationship you have. You NEVER insult somebody's body. I don't give a shit how upset you are. You know you've hit rock bottom when you resort to making fun of somebody for the way they look.

Even if she DID insult you... You going right back at her wouldn't have made you any better. Going at her like that is now gonna make her insecurities even worse. If she doesn't break up with you, you'll never hear the end of this because she'll always remember what you said. Good job. Why isn't there a sarcasm font?

You're absurd. Did you even think? Does she insult you regularly? If this was out of character for her, wouldn't you, I don't know, pull her aside and ask her why she's publicly humiliating you via social media? And THEN get mad? Why on earth would you think it's appropriate to just fire back with whatever you want? And insulting her for something she's likely sensitive about is downright immature. Using someone's insecurities against them for the pure sake of hurting them is a gross thing to do. She should be thankful her brother showed your true colors. Maybe this will teach you a good lesson before you hurt anyone else when you get mad. Your emotions aren't a valid reason to become verbally or physically destructive.

You deserved that you deserve everything you get she better have dumped you and maybe next time dont be 6 and attack her about something she was probably already self-conscious enough about without her boyfriend pointing it out and making fun of it, it doesnt matter if she publicly attacked you if it was her or not you could have been the bigger person and called her talked to her in person and seen why she did it next time try to not just assume the wost of people i hope you feel terrible and aweful for what you did that is unexeptable

Wow you're an idiot. If someone says something strange on social media there's always the chance it's not actually them. The fact that you'd say those things about her so quickly shows that your relationship is probably pretty flimsy anyway. I'll be surprised if she stays with you.

YDI. If you're going to be that immature and make such a rude comment back at what is probably an insecurity of hers, you don't deserve her.

Hanny05 8

How old are you OP? By the sound of things, this seems like a relationship made up by a couple of twelve year olds....