Bad joke, dude

By Peterrulesall - 25/09/2020 17:01 - United States

Today, as a joke, I put a picture of a sonogram on my girlfriend's facebook. Now her entire family hates me, and her mother has started the 2-hour drive to come pull her out of college. Whoops. FML
I agree, your life sucks 327
You deserved it 2 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

redvibes23 14

Why would you mess up her life like that? It isn’t funny.

I hate you too, and I have no idea who either of you are. You angered a mom, and if your balls are still attached after she confronted you, consider yourself the luckiest guy on the planet.

Comments

I hate you too, and I have no idea who either of you are. You angered a mom, and if your balls are still attached after she confronted you, consider yourself the luckiest guy on the planet.

redvibes23 14

Why would you mess up her life like that? It isn’t funny.

Well, that joke bombed. You can go hang out with Gilbert Gottfried, Michael Richards and Kathy Griffin. They're not too busy these days.

Say you got hacked and your friend posted that... and you didn’t say anything earlier to avoid trouble

icalledhisname 12

This is something you really can’t joke about for any reason. Not only does it shock people in a bad way, it is hurtful to those with fertility issues, and people who have lost their babies. 1 in 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage, it’s very common. Seeing sonograms pics is triggering.

Yummi_913 18

Stop shoving your personal issues down other people's throats. I struggle with infertility and you won't find me telling people they can't post their sonogram pictures and live THEIR LIVES just because it hurts my feelings to see something like that. Even if it brings me to tears it is NOT my place to feel entitled enough to tell people they can't bask in their own happiness. If you are struggling with certain emotions (and I know how bad it gets) YOU find a way to cope with YOUR situation. It's not other people's cross to bear. Stop trying to make it so. It's not right. People are not meant to live on eggshells for you.

tounces7 27

You'll be lucky you have a girlfriend after that stupid prank.

Chandl3r 9

TBF, if you both are into silly pranks like that, I wouldn't understand her hating you. If she's in college her mother can't do shit, and if you've tried to explain it was a failed prank and say there wasn't anything bad meant by it and they were still mad depending on their family history could be reasonable or not for them being upset but hate seems a little strong is all.

Looks like her mom's pull out game is better than yours.

yeah pregnancy is a really risky prank.. ydi

Why in the name of all that’s holy would you think that was funny?