By Anonymous - 18/08/2015 04:09 - Canada - Brampton

Today, my girlfriend of five years broke up with me, saying I've changed and she can't be with someone who's so emotional all the time. Well I'm so sorry that after two weeks, I'm not quite over my brother's death yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 702
You deserved it 1 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry for your loss, and trust me if she's not willing to stay by your side during the tough times she's not worth it

Comments

Totally agree, OP, you can do much better. She sounds unsympathetic. Sorry for your loss. :(

When my brother died it had the opposite affect. people are weird.

RedPillSucks 31

yikes. you were happy when your brother died?

I think he might mean his girlfriend liked his more emotional side. At least I sure hope so.

108 no I wasnt happy when my brother died but it strengthened the relationships I already had. I probably could have been clearer about that.

I agree completely. After 5 years of relationship, she can't be there for OP for 2 weeks?? That's just terrible and only an extremely selfish person would be like that.

Bitch is putting it nicely, more along the lines of ******* BITCH!!! 5yrs of being together and she so selfishly broke up with you because you are Grieving your Brother!!?!? What a piece of shit. I am so sorry for your loss OP. I know what you are going through. My sister just passed this February and it is a every day struggle. Take all the time you need to grieve him, there is absolutely no time frame on the amount of time one should grieve.

fit_girl_swag 12

When did OP ever say they were happy when their brother died? That's usually not a happy occasion..

Aww man that sucks be glad she's gone and be happy :)

Sorry about your brother's death op, hopefully you find someone that will understand

Just be glad that someone that heartless is out of your life and sorry about your brother.

Sorry for your loss, and trust me if she's not willing to stay by your side during the tough times she's not worth it

That's so horrible. at least your rid of her, you don't need that kind of negativity in your life anyways. my condolences to you.

"Allow" is used as a way of saying "Go away" or "get rid of", actually it doesn't have an easy description. People will say "allow doing exercise" because they don't want to do it. It's a British thing that appeared a few years ago and didn't really catch on with many people. So, #8 is pretty much just saying "**** that bitch, you're better off without her" ^^

Well I'm British and I've never heard that expression before.

#107 being British doesn't count if you've been living under a rock.

Why am I getting so many down votes lol

olpally 32

Sorry for your loss... Wow, she seems like the one who's changed, unreal. That is a heartless cold move by her. Bitch.

If she has been with OP for five years and if she was completely invested, then she would be mourning right along with him. I'd think by then that OP's family would feel like family to her. So obviously she wasn't that invested in the relationship, that is incredibly sad.

I am so sorry for your loss, OP. Thank god you found out who she really is before you potentially married her.