By pikachu - 20/01/2009 20:00 - United States

Today, my girlfriend farted in her sleep, woke me up because it was so damn loud, and my room smelt like rotten noodles for about an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 566
You deserved it 4 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alleygirl 0

See, what you need to learn is the Self-Dutch Oven in vengeance. Next time you let out a big 'un under the covers while she's sleeping, sneak out in such a way that still contains the gases under the blankets. Then turn the lights on. She'll throw the covers over her head to hide from the light.

stock up on air fresher. It is a normal human thing to fart in sleep. You probably do it but don't realize it. Grow balls and stop worrying about stuff like this.

Comments

YDI for two reasons: 1. You know what rotten noodles actually smell like. 2. You actually compare your GF's garts to these rotten noodles in a very poorly executed metaphor.

#19. It's a simile, not a metaphor. I'm so disappointed in grammar skills of our youth (not saying that you are young, I have no idea). Simile is the more appropriate term for this particular FML. Also, #18, smelt means a lot of different things. In addition to a fish, it is also the term for refining metal ore. It is also a past tense version of the verb to smell. It's old school, but it's legit.

Mmmm... similes I like similes like I like noodles... I f**king love noodles. If you told your GF she did that, FHL, if you didn't, FYL.

kira822_fml 0

What the hell do rotten noodles smell like?!

That's what happens when you hold it in all the time.

Yeah, fart on her face. It's the only solution. When you do it, don't wear any pants, shorts, or underwear. Then kiss her.

FAAAAAAAKE!!!!! GIRLS DON'T FART DUMBASS!!

he is obviously chinese, that's why his girlfriends farts smell like noodles, duhhh :)

Brittaneyyy 0

#1 best one yet he'll of way to get even

rzbt21 0

slap the bitch to let her know women can not upset us men. stupid ho