By Nate - 12/01/2012 05:36 - United States

Today, my girlfriend dumped me because I have never read any of the Harry Potter books. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 776
You deserved it 59 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Could've been worse OP. It could've been the Twilight series. *shudders*

thesunsetglow_fml 8

183 - Your picture is of you shirtless in a bathroom mirror. You really aren't in a position to judge how shallow a person is.

Comments

juststfu12 0

I don't know why so many people said he deserved it. That is a really petty and childish reason to break up with someone

Kat_like_meow 2

You're not missing out. Obviously shes a huge nerd...and the books ******* suck.

kristena103 14

Luke u got away from creepy CONNY!!!

ArielTheMermaid 17

Lol you watch Jessie?.....I can't believe I know where that's from lol

I started reading the HP series when I was 10, so... it's very possible she was a CHILD when she began reading the series. I wouldn't break up with someone for not having read them but it would sure as hell annoy me. Its a ridiculously huge part of my childhood. It would be like my girlfriend turning to me and saying, "Mario? I've never played any Mario games..".

hateevryone 14

That's typically the description of any Harry Potter fangirl.

Wow that sucks, they may be good books, but it is just a series, it's not life threatening If you don't read them, who cares if you haven't? It's not that big of a deal, ppl just need to get over it, just some more books. She was just lookin for a reason to leave you, or she is an idiot.

That's so childish. You're better without her. Sad she can't have a relationship with someone that hasn't read some stupid (yes I said stupid) books.