By Nate - 12/01/2012 05:36 - United States

Today, my girlfriend dumped me because I have never read any of the Harry Potter books. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 776
You deserved it 59 099

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9

Could've been worse OP. It could've been the Twilight series. *shudders*

thesunsetglow_fml 8

183 - Your picture is of you shirtless in a bathroom mirror. You really aren't in a position to judge how shallow a person is.

Comments

That's ridiculous. Consider yourself lucky for getting out of a relationship with someone so petty.

ThecomingofTan 9

I guess no one can dislike anything without being a hater nowadays. Nice to know. The people justifying the girlfriend's actions are evidence of that.

I find that as a legitimate reason to leave you.

I'd brake up with my boyfriend if he was reading twilight, that's for sure!

Judging by the fact that you can't spell "break," I'd say that Twilight is the perfect series for your intelligence level.

cooLING 0

*Gasps, then points* Blasphemer! *Throws each of the seven books at OP*

I hate Harry Potter... All my friends think I'm crazy because I haven't seen the movies!

Your boyfriend has never read a series that you like. Your choices of action are: a) introduce him to said series b) dump him WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CHOOSE B???

There's also c) accept that your boyfriend won't be a male version of yourself and may have some different likes and dislikes than you, but that's just asking too much.

What do u mean Fml?!? That's a good thing. Be a man damn it!!!