By anun - 14/01/2014 14:06 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend asked me, "Is it in yet?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 944
You deserved it 7 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shoulda taken it out, and put it in her butt and said "feel it now??"

Comments

beccaxoxo88 0
Igor_g5 0

Never heard that from any woman. Either you have a really tiny dick or your GF has been around the block a few too many times. My GF is over 50 and has had 3 kids. But she knows when it's in.

raiderscheer 0

haha . wow one of those comments really turned me on

SumKid_fml 0

Dude, try this awesome product. Its called extenze. Might want to add some Viagra, and some bean dip while you're at it.

It's just cuz you've banged her so many times with your huge **** that she is temporarily numb. Way to go, stud.

dochoc_fml 0

if she asks again go straight to the butthole, she'll feel that!

She could have said that for a few reasons. I can think of two. A. You have a small dick. Average is within 1/4 inch of 6 long 5 around. If your near that your not small....

B. she could be close to her period. If a chick is close to the rag it can make her swell different and have a different sensativity. She might not feel you in cuz she can't feel! I had a chick ask me if I was in and I'm 6 1/2 long 5 around! So, I know I'm not small. after I was done ******* her she started her period. That's why she couldn't tell. Maybe that happened to you? or Maybe your dick is small?

no one wants to kno your dick size seriously your not bragging online if your simply average hunny now are you? why im really replying to your comment is because im a chick & never heard of that period story before. has anyone else ??? im always extra horny on my stupid period, that can b the best ****, its nasty but i think it must have something to do with wanting what u cant get, so i work a little harder..

caffeinatedaspir 0

I've had that problem, and I'm a chick. Just because it's like that for you, doesn't mean that you're the female standard. He was stating his size so you'd know that it wasn't just cause he's small, that some women really are just less sensitive near their period. I know I am. I'm more sensitive AFTER.