By anun - 14/01/2014 14:06 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend asked me, "Is it in yet?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 944
You deserved it 7 048

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shoulda taken it out, and put it in her butt and said "feel it now??"

Comments

...If you are small and your under 18. You can make your dick grow more by rubbing testicular cream on it at night before bed. it's said to make it bigger then it would be without the cream. Only works when your duck is still naturally growing in it's first stadges of growth.

lol. @everyone saying he is Asian. and gamergirl is an idiot. because technically speaking. Asians do have some of the smallest size. not like us jamaicans.

KyleSays1 0

ok. dude. sometimes a girl can't feel it if it's either been stimulated too much or too little. it probably has nothing to do with the size of your penis. also, she may have meant "all the way in" we can't feel all of it. so, chill. but FYL for bitching about it on here. talk to her you asshole.

hickchikheather 0

wtff chicks dont get bigger from bein round the block or bein round and back so u can chill with that and i agree wirh that chick above me...the guy talkin bout the whole period thing is stupid as ever like u know nothin bout the feeling chicks have while they're on their periods. and sorry dude maybe she was just makin sure..or u have a confidence prob..shake it off ;p

I know what I'm talking about. I've had several girlfriends who were like that, but not all of them. So maybe your not like that, but that doesn't mean others never are not because your not. You should ask your gbgyo if u don't belive me.

Hey, 67 I was not bragging. Why don't you re-read what I wrote before trying to cut me down. I was mearly stating that I am normal size and I've had the same response. I was reinforcing that a statement like that from a girl doesn't mean your small. I also state what average is as well.... some people can read complete!

It's funny because Victorians have tiny cocks!

DanielleTheOne 3

im victorian... But im a woman lol.. also ive never heard of that shit in my life so if he lived madagascar would u say they have teeny peenys??