By Walter - 24/10/2015 03:17 - Spain

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were getting heated. I kissed her on the neck, chest, stomach, and threw up as I kissed between her legs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 112
You deserved it 6 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What caused you to throw up? Was she not clean down there?

DarkJediLove 19

Prepare her an amazing bubble bath and pray she lets you kiss her again.

Comments

PowerOfDin 15

Imagine her FML: My boyfriend and me got heated and he threw up between my legs so I have to clean it all up.

Looking for a post from OP's girlfriend :p

thatonetribute 31

Poor girl! That is disgusting.

StiffPvtParts 43

Was it something you ate that caused you to throw up? Something... fishy perhaps?

I feel so bad for both of you! Probably you will laugh about it in the future :)

I had this 19 year old working for me that would dry heave whenever he went down on a girl. I don't know what his deal was. I LOVE to eat out. But some people have a hang up on it, can't do it. Sucks for them, there's nothing Iike the way a woman digs her nails into your head while you're getting her off.

I always hated it when my boss came around and watched me go down on people.

I laughed so hard at this. Thanks for that!!

Lol I never watched. I may be kinky buy not that kinky. Only knew because he told me.

0clairebaire 18

No fishing for you anytime soon...

Your profile pic should be the Op's profile pic Lol sorry I couldnt help it. cool pic though.