By mykhael - 21/08/2013 18:58 - United States - Opelousas

Today, my girlfriend and I started fighting. Instead of arguing for herself, she decided to set her puppy on me. Only "Puppy" is the name of her fully-grown police-trained German Shepherd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 107
You deserved it 7 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I call my tiger "kitten". Makes him even more adorable.

pwnman 33

Not only she is a bad girlfriend, it is needless to say that she is a bad dog owner.

Comments

Quel Surprise. Cowardly bitch can't fight her own battles.

That's a little harsh...what, because she's a girl?

111 You'd make everyone a little happier if you'd shut up

I'm sorry you feel that way. All I was saying was that it was it seemed a little rude to call her a bitch and say she couldn't fight her own battles.

135 - obviously she can't fight her own battles considering she set the dog on him. It has got nothing to do with the fact that she's a girl. I hate girls who try and make it look like a girl is always the victim. This time op was the one who could get seriously hurt! So i'll go and say that @11 was right, very harsh, but she's definitely a bitch.

What? I never said it was okay because she was a girl. I was saying it seemed like the other poster was saying it wasn't surprising that she couldn't fight her own battles, BECAUSE she was a girl. As you can see above in an earlier post, I am very much against people using dogs as weapons.

No. W_introuble had it spot on. I was just being blunt.

I'm sure you didn't paws while trying to flea from that situation!

bet that's the last time you argue with her when she's near puppy

Your comment makes it seem as though you think her response was acceptable...no one should ever use a dog as a threat or retaliation in an argument.

Bryanb1306 13

DUMPED??? I hope he called the cops on her ass. Her relationship status should be the least of her worries at this point.

I hope he dumped the rest of her, as well.

Now she can argue with police why her trained to attack dog attacked you. She must like to argue.

Looks like you need a something to stick on her...maybe you could get her dog to turn on her...low possibility... Either way dog or not you should know she wins...

perdix 29

You should sic your goldfish on them. Of course, your goldfish is a Sharknado.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Well we dont know for sure about that seeing as we only have OPs side about the argument

Police dogs are generally trained to not attack unless it's on command. They're very well behaved dogs. A security guard dog would be another story.

If the fight escalated to the point where she thought she needed a police dog to protect herself, YDI.

Or maybe she over-reacted and/or is crazy. There are more possibilities than just "OP was being threatening", you know.

thejimler 9

I think 'argument' is what OP meant in that they weren't having a physical conflict. And sexist mode here, but women are more likely than men to resort to underhanded methods in order to win petty conflicts, such as getting bigger guys to assault their victim, destroying personal property, spreading slanderous rumors, and fabricating false accusations of rape.

grimrepa2007 3

your a special kind of stupid aren't you.

Well, *you're* apparently too stupid to insult me correctly. And notice I said "if" in my original comment, meaning I realize that's not the only possibility. IF that isn't the case, then the OP obviously doesn't deserve it.

CharresBarkrey 15

The biggest of facepalms to you, 57. Good day.

Your comment doesn't make any sense, dumbass

Read my second comment and you'll see that it does.

Hahaha no you are definitely using "if" to imply that the scenario you proposed is what happened, not just one of the many possibilities. If that were the case you wouldn't have just told OP he deserved getting attacked