By mykhael - 21/08/2013 18:58 - United States - Opelousas

Today, my girlfriend and I started fighting. Instead of arguing for herself, she decided to set her puppy on me. Only "Puppy" is the name of her fully-grown police-trained German Shepherd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 107
You deserved it 7 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I call my tiger "kitten". Makes him even more adorable.

pwnman 33

Not only she is a bad girlfriend, it is needless to say that she is a bad dog owner.

Comments

Actually she shouldn't have done that. If you file a police report that dog could actually be put down for that if its proven that she wasn't using it for self defense or she could have the dog taken from her and be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. I feel bad for the dog.

She is a nutso but putting the dog down for following a command would be so wrong

I don't find this funny at all. That is physical abuse and your girlfriend should be in jail.

I agree, that is an assault and a misuse of a trained dog. She's a bad pet owner and a bad looser. I wouldn't keep an abusive girlfriend like that around. Find someone with a good head on her shoulders.

So did the argument get physical or was there a threat for it to turn that way? In all honesty, if an argument I'm having was going to end with me getting punched in the face, I would send my "puppy" out too. If she just did that because she doesn't take losing well, you need to either switch that dog out for a turtle or maybe get some relationship counseling on effective conflict resolution. Best of luck!

Someone has clearly never seen a turtle angry before :)

I have...that ****** chased me all the way to my house. Didn't know what it was till later, but it taught me not to go out of the wayto help a turtle across the road. Them alligator snappers are the worst!

I would like to assume that OP was not being threatening in any way although it is distinct possibility that he was. Or his girlfriend could be crazy. You never know. My first ex was nuts. We got into a completely and 100% verbal argument and I called her crazy. She just looked at me and screamed "Do you wanna see how crazy I really am?" before she stormed into the kitchen and grabbed the largest kitchen knife she could find. That ended with me grabbing the knife from her hand. To this day I don't know what she was going to do with that knife. Needless to say that was the end of the relationship.

crazytwinsmom 25

At least it wasn't a pitbull!

They don't have super dog strength, their jaws don't lock, they're normal dogs with a bad stigma. It might seem silly, but don't fuel the myth and make them worse than they are. Thanks

yourmurderscenex 13

Thank you person above me. people need to learn about dog breeds.

Pits are amazing animals. Look up your history. Every so many years a new dog is chosen to be the new breed to attack. I've been around pits my whole life. I've never had one attack for no reason. The only one I did see bite...that brat had it coming. Colby was chained outside while everyone was out of the house. EVERYDAY this kid came by and pelted him with rocks. After a year or so Colby broke his chain and bit the kids rear. And really...any dog would bite at that point. So let's just go ahead and blame beagles next. Cute but deadly.

I was almost killed by a blue heeler when I was little doesn't matter what breed it is. My cousins pit was one of the most lovable dogs on the planet and my friends chihuahua will bite you just for look in at him...

skyeyez9 24

There is a youtube video on dog bite/attack techniques. A pitbull's bite wasn't the strongest. The mastiff's bite was, by alot. The police trained dog was the scariest though. Literally tackled the suspect like a linebacker, at a full sprint. Leaped into the air and took the guy down hard by his shoulder. The mastiff used its weight to stand on the guy and bite him, so he couldn't get away.

Most pits would rather have their happy, shit-eating grin, trying to get love everything, and everyone, then be vicious. You fail at dogs

crazytwinsmom 25

Apparently, I fail at sarcasm. I guess I needed to put LOL.

skyeyez9 24

Pits although I have nothing against them, I wouldn't have one as a pet. They are high energy dogs and I personally prefer a more laid back type of breed. Every one I seen is practically bouncing off the walls they are so hyper.

skyeyez9, I don't blame you there! I love pits to death, but they have way too much energy for me! The amazing thing is that breeds of pit bull are, or have been in the past, listed as one of the top family-friendly breeds by the American Kennel Club. Small breeds like beagles are listed as more likely to bite than pit bulls. It would be great if people would do their research instead of condemning an entire breed for something they have no control over. Also note that pit bulls are not a single breed of dog at all; it consists of several breeds of dogs.

Took too long in editing my comment, but I wanted to note that the AKC doesn't list beagles as more likely to bite than pit bull breeds; I simply used them as an example of a small breed.

Next time you'll have dinner ready for her when she gets home and rub her feet while she watches TV.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Any injuries? You can get that dog put down for her stupidity. Dumb b*tch, like others have said, hope she's your ex now.

Lol, that's not ******* revenge, that's just plain despicable. Stupid ******* thing to say.

Swing and a miss... I think you might have been going for "ruff"