By IceMage - 18/01/2010 00:57 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I decided to sneak into the shower at her house while her parents went out to eat and a movie. Half way through our shower we heard a knocking at the door, it was her mom. We had left all of our clothes downstairs. Safe to say I won't be allowed there any more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 630
You deserved it 39 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

realggirl 0

Wow, YDI for leaving your clothes downstairs!! What were you thinking? If they'd been up there with you you could have pretended it was just her showering!

alexis1997 0

That happend 2 me once but my girls dad kicked my ass. Through me out of the house naked

Comments

y didn't u hide and her just talk to the mum duh ' sighs'

URRR DURRRR, maybe because the Mom had already found the guys clothes downstairs and the chick would have got in trouble since her parents already know she's lying? >_>; It's not like she can be like "OH, THE GUY CLOTHES? I WAS UH.. CROSS..DRESSING TO PICK UP CHICKS, DON'T WORRY!" and it's all okay. Sheesh, do people not even read things before they comment now..

grimpow_fml 0

how ******* long were you showering? they went out for movie AND dinner. feel free to take a break, it's not a marathon

I'm ashamed to live in the same state as you OP.

If you're going to pull a stunt like that, you should learn to cover your tracks better. That's a pretty expensive lesson, OP. (LOL) Of course, if you didn't want to take any chances on getting caught at all, then you shouldn't have done it at all. YDI.

This story reeks of piss-poor planning. Your clothes should be close by and you probably shouldn't have used the shower at all. The running water makes it harder to hear people coming home, and even if you threw your clothes on in time, how would you explain that you're both wet?

King7 0

You totally deserve it dumbass! No planning at all! You could give the abominable snowman competition. Retard.

geez, what's with the tyrannical parents? Can´t you just talk to your kids about sex instead of bullying them out of it?

They can be open and talk about it. That doesn't mean they want it going on in their house. I don't know many parents that encourage their kids to have sex. Most have to accept that their child is doing it, but that doesn't mean they have to like it or allow it in their house. With the high rates of teenage pregnancy and teenagers with STDs, why would any parent want to encourage that?

Rude_Girl_Ska 0

haha wtf? why leave your clothes downstairs? my boyfriends mother walked in on us showering together but she just giggled.. it was kind of awkward for me though so they put a lock on the door lol!!

They didn't already have a lock on your bathroom door?