By IceMage - 18/01/2010 00:57 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I decided to sneak into the shower at her house while her parents went out to eat and a movie. Half way through our shower we heard a knocking at the door, it was her mom. We had left all of our clothes downstairs. Safe to say I won't be allowed there any more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 630
You deserved it 39 375

Same thing different taste

Top comments

realggirl 0

Wow, YDI for leaving your clothes downstairs!! What were you thinking? If they'd been up there with you you could have pretended it was just her showering!

alexis1997 0

That happend 2 me once but my girls dad kicked my ass. Through me out of the house naked

Comments

Randomcrzyperson 0

This kinda happened to me. My dad works nights and I was in the shower and my boyfriend got in and then I heard my dad whistle. So he jumped out threw on his clothes and started playing guitar in my bedroom. Luckily he hadnt gotten wet yet! But my dad was still mad I was taking a shower when he was over.

Haha you should've taken your clothes with you, and either made sure her parents were gone, or not waited until the last minute when you knew they'd be home relatively soon to get in the shower. I do have sympathy though.

Wow you're a ******* idiot. Thats like saying 'when I was at my boyfriends house he decides to tell him mom he was going to take a shower, I then snuck in there with him and half way through u hear a knock, cause she heard me moaning <<true story except getting caught, I knew to be quiet, and take off my clothes in the bathroom.....

bevobaby 0

YDI, for naming your account "IceMage".

Erindub 0

Ha, ha, I got walked in on a bunch by my own parents and my boyfriends patents as a teenager. I think its just part of growing up.

I never once got walked in on. Ever. Because I knew that if something like that happened, I'd be dead. My mom had to accept the fact I was having sex, but it was never to happen in her house. Though, it did happen in her house, it would not happen if she were home or anywhere near being home. I also never put myself in a position where I couldn't hear someone pulling up or entering the house. I grew up in a household where the opposite sex was not allowed down the hallway. To this day, I still can't share a bed with my live-in boyfriend in her house. We also can't at his parents' house. Only married couples can sleep together. Im 27 and he's 31. At this point, it's just a matter of respect for us with our parents. I'd never fight them on that issue.

doof_fisch 2

It would be so cool if the movie her parents went to see was "Psycho." You must not be a true Minnesotan, because in the winter, Minnesotans shower with their clothes on.

Well the plan was good enough considering how hard it is for a teenager to think rationally... What strikes me as odd is how astranged people are to sex xD It's also funny to note that #18's comment has been bashed as much as it has, even though it's perfectly normal to have sex at said age. I know most parents aren't too thrilled with their teenagers having sex, but forbidding it is poop parenting as anyone knows forbidden things tempt even more in the mind of a teenager. Instead they should have a long embarrassing talk about protection and STDs so that their child at least has some knowladge about the subject. After that i think they pretty much have to accept that their child has sex, it's not like they can stop it anyways... I feel for you since you're a victim of parents not comforming to modern days... On a side note: where i live, age 15 is when you're legally allowed to have sex :P

Human_being 0

Icemage???!!! WTF? FYL. Did you remember to take your magic scepter in there with you?

haha I'm sorry it happened to ya bro! :))

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand why so many parents freak out if their teenage kids have sex. I could understand getting mad if they were sleeping around with god knows who and not using protection, but having sex with your partner is a healthy and normal part of any relationship. My boyfriend's mom walked in on us having sex, and we all just laughed about it later. His parents know, my parents know, and as long as we know what the hell we're doing, it's just fine with them.

scorpioserpent 1

My parents would kill me if i had sex before marriage :( So I have to sneak around to be with my boyfriend of 3 years. FML