By Anonymous - 08/10/2012 22:27 - Canada - Truro

Today, my friends dared me to answer the door naked for the pizza guy. I heard the doorbell but when I answered, it was the little boy from next door participating in a fundraiser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 714
You deserved it 40 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think you know you deserved that one...don't think the kid did though.

unknown_user5566 26

He got to see the goods without even taking you to dinner first? Score 1 for he neighbor boy.

Comments

karen1991 15

You know, u could have made sure it was the pizza guy before opening the door..check who it is at the window..door peep hole..or simply ask WHO IS IT???? ..then open the door.

Even still, why would you want to expose yourself to some poor unsuspecting delivery guy?

Peek hole next time just to make sure?

That kids gonna look back on this when he's older and think he's an absolute legend.

I doubt it. More like: that kids gonna look back on this when he's older and think he had the weirdest neighbor

I would definitely try and remember to use the peephole first next time! (Although hopefully there will be no next time lol)

perdix 29

Congrats, you've just given that boy masturbation material for life!!! Unless you are hideous, in which case, you've scrambled the poor little guy's sexuality.

enormouselephant 15

Perdix, I plan to scramble your sexuality, but in the absolute kinkiest of ways.

unknown_user5566 26

... Am I interrupting something, you two?

Ummm, don't you have a peephole or a window to look out to see if it's someone such as a police officer or your mom?

thathipsterchick 2

That poor child. YDI for not looking through the peep hole.

perdix 29

Something got raised and it sure wasn't funds. Even little boys get boners fom seeing naked ladies. Hope that makes your evening, pedo.

What if op Is a guy? The kid is going to need therapy

perdix 29

#28, I'd bet heavily that the OP and her friends are all girls. If she's the fat one covered in body acne from a few weeks ago, the kid would need therapy for sure.