By Jac - 17/01/2010 19:59 - United States

Today, my friend decided to pants me in the middle of the mall. I wasn't wearing underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 770
You deserved it 32 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pantsing still happens? I wouldve said **** it and did the helicopter

Must've given quite a breeze being in Ohio.

Comments

Are you serious? I can understand not condoning it, but not UNDERSTANDING it?

maeshi 0

I can understand the whole not wearing underwear part besides the fact that you were at the mall. Don't people usually go to the mall to buy clothes.... and try them on? That's gross. And what, is your friend in the 3rd grade? What the hell kind of person pants someone?

nyuukou 0

Why wear underpants if you're just going to try on shirts? That said, I don't go to the mall to try on clothes. I'm normally at the mall for the other stores.

erizzz 0

I dont really see why over half these posts are ragging on the OP and saying she deserves it for not wearing underwear, lots of people dont wear them. I dont and neither does my girlfriend and neither do at least six other people I could name off the top of my head. Her friend is just immature, but every group always has one I guess...

I'm surprised we got to 32 without "pics or it didn't happen".

Pics or it didn't happen!!! (yeah, I'm lame, just couldn't help it xD)

the fact that you don't wear underwear... ew.

adonals 0

you deserve it for going comando hah.

Adorable_fml 0

I don't understand why you, and everyone in the post, are being nazis about people not wanting to wear undies. Please, explain it to me. Why does someone deserve to have their private regions shown to EVERYONE IN A GODDAMN MALL just because on that day they didn't feel like wearing underwear. I just don't see the reasoning behind it. I hope you wear 3 layers of clothing so just incase someone tugs on any of your clothing in public, no one will ever ever see anything, or else - hey, you deserve it.

I think you're being more of a nazi about it than he is. He's just stating his opinion; you're trying to destroy his and force your own.

Adorable_fml 0

Right, me saying that someone doesn't deserve to have their vadge shown to everyone in a mall, makes me a nazi, instead of the person who does think she deserves it. I couldn't care less whether or not people wear underwear, but for some reason, a quarter of the comments on the post truly seem to have a moral objection to it. I still don't understand. No one deserves to have that shit happen, regardless of underwear preferences. Durrrrrr.

And that's what they were talking about, arguing your point to the death, that's not needed man, we all have opinions

allen20 0

i should start not wearing underwear(:

DBkkk 0

Well I'll start it. PICS or. Lies!!!

your japanese name is 梅川内酷?