By Jac - 17/01/2010 19:59 - United States

Today, my friend decided to pants me in the middle of the mall. I wasn't wearing underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 770
You deserved it 32 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pantsing still happens? I wouldve said **** it and did the helicopter

Must've given quite a breeze being in Ohio.

Comments

I'm pretty sure they made thongs for a reason.

Maddoctor 10

Yeah well some people would rather not wear underwear than have half their g-string out in the open for people to see. I'm not saying this happens all the time, but every time I see that one girl out of ten with a thong showing I just want to give her a mega wedgie. It's so unattractive.

Ugh, I know, right? I like to get close to them and call out the colour =) And if they don't get it, I promptly announce, where all can hear, "I SEE YOUR THONG. IT IS [colour] "

This is the problem with a lot of brits(not all of them), they always think they are right about everything. Also FYL OP but maybe you and your friend should come to my place ;)

MAMV8913 0

fyl for having stupid ass friends...

ipwnallmen 10

did ur friend think you were too sexy for your pants??

Who doesn't wear underwear while wearing pants? You are an odd one.

ndiesal 0

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. You wouldn't expect your friend to pull this kind of dick move...unless he has a history of doing this which then I'd lean toward YDI. Wear underwear next time...it's kinda nasty not to...

I don't wear underwear all the time either, so I feel for you

Why the hell dont u wear underwear. cornpop