By Jac - 17/01/2010 19:59 - United States

Today, my friend decided to pants me in the middle of the mall. I wasn't wearing underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 770
You deserved it 32 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pantsing still happens? I wouldve said **** it and did the helicopter

Must've given quite a breeze being in Ohio.

Comments

im not gonna say YDI for not wearing pants, but cmon. seriously?

SumKid_fml 0

Lol. Ur retarded for not wearing any.

Hugorgy 0

The choice of wearing underwear or not really isn't the point of the post. If the friend de-pantsed the OP while also pulling down her underwear too, it would be the same thing. How was she supposed to know her friend was going to do that and to wear underwear. Undergarments aren't the main focus since, in public, people aren't supposed to see them... that's why it's UNDERgarments. Besides, you can go to the mall without trying on pants, so it's not gross. Those you say YDI for not wearing underwear have never tried going commando.

Ive tried it. I hate it, and it's uncomfortable. Though, I don't care if other people do it. Doesn't affect me. It just isn't comfy for me, personally.

Your friend pants you....... so they put some pants on you in the mall? Should probably check your submission before submitting it. Just a thought.

LaLaJoy 2

To "pants" someone means to pull their pants down....

read the replies and you would know that "pants"ing someone is to pull their pants off

I hope you weren't in the food court when that happened. Those poor people, if the OP was.

First, punch your friend in the nose, that should square you two. Second, explain that there is a time and place to pull down a womans pants. Any part of the mall where you can be seen is not one of them.

TheDrifter 23

Oh yes it is... or am I the only one with voyeuristic tendancies.