By Jac - 17/01/2010 19:59 - United States

Today, my friend decided to pants me in the middle of the mall. I wasn't wearing underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 770
You deserved it 32 824

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pantsing still happens? I wouldve said **** it and did the helicopter

Must've given quite a breeze being in Ohio.

Comments

KillaKingPerrie 4

sue him/her for sexual harassment

kravitzz1990 0

this is jus plain HILARIOUS!!!!!!! lol

that happened to me kinda at school once and I don't wear underwear and my friend tried pulling my pants down with her bf beside her but when she saw no undies she stopped....thank god lol

coffee_addict7 0

Holy ****, seriously? Over half of you think she deserved it? I'm trying to understand this and I cannot.

escapenowx 0

did your friend no you weren't wearing underwear?! seriously girls shouldnt go commando when they have thongs, guys that's understandable because I can see where boxers are annoying. we at least have a choice to downsize our underwear.

What in the world is comfortable about a thong? I have worn, thongs, g-strings, no underwear, bikini cuts, granny panties, hipsters, and boycuts. Of all of those, I think boycuts or hipsters are the most comfortable. I will never understand what about having a perma-wedgie in a g-string or thong is comfortable. It basically defies logic in my mind.

LaLaJoy 2

I don't think thongs are uncomfortable, but I think I'm in the minority. Also, why are you trying to tell people what they should wear under their clothes?? Wear underwear, fine, but so long as you really can't tell what people have on under their clothes, then don't worry about it.

voveraite 7

FYL OP, you didn't deserve this by any means, even if you *were* wearing underwear. That said, while I don't bitch about people going commando with trousers/jeans, if you're a girl, do you change them daily?! Otherwise wouldn't it get scorched umm... down there? Also, isn't it easier to catch colds/UTIs like this (winter now). The above are the reasons why I wouldn't dare...

oh contrare 133, she did deserve this. For clearly being a ho and wanting everyone to see her parts through her pants!

Maddoctor 10

Last time I checked denim wasn't see-through...

LaLaJoy 2

And wearing pants without underwear makes you a "ho" how, exactly?

uhohuscrewedup 0

hopefully it was cold in the mall