By Anonymous - 24/09/2010 23:10 - United States

Today, my friend asked why I always smell like a dead animal carcass. I have no idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 179
You deserved it 7 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohthebloodygore 16
MetalFish 0

Dude, get a ******* wash... and take that gerbil out your arse.

Comments

eytanrodin 0

It could be your laundry detergent, the lack thereof, or the way you wash your clothes. If you care enough, you'll figure it out. Good luck!

rockstatic 0

Go to a doctor and see. I bet it's something in your diet, or maybe some medication you're on.

I'm not sure if you're a guy or girl OP, but my niece had a very bad smell, just like road kill, and we tries so hard to get rid of the smell, bit it wouldn't go away... after a month of doing different things, we discovered she had a urinary tract infection caused by an antibiotic she took a month before the smell started. it could be that? However, if you're a guy, I don't think this applies to you, but I agree, it may still need medical attention as others have said. goodluck!

rwctkd95 0
megannnchristine_fml 0

you should take a shower or wash your clothes (:

Sonfang 19

I liked the anal carcass better! LOL

you are already dead and you didn't realize it yet... let go of this world and get ready to travel to the netherland...

rasellersjr 0

Aren't the Netherlands cold? I'd rather go to the Florida Keys... j/k First try better hygiene, your house odor may also be the cause, especially if you own animals (dogs, cats, or ferrets) and they aren't well kept. I noticed that whenever I picked up my son from his mothers he smelled fowl. She had 6 dogs in the house... Kind of hard not to stink living with so many creatures! Sorry if I just offended anyone, but yeah, you... If that doesn't work, seek medical help.