By Anonymous - 24/09/2010 23:10 - United States

Today, my friend asked why I always smell like a dead animal carcass. I have no idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 179
You deserved it 7 906

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ohthebloodygore 16
MetalFish 0

Dude, get a ******* wash... and take that gerbil out your arse.

Comments

i know what it fells like for a whole week i smelt of fish because a fish oil tablet broke on me and i tried lemon juice, solvo, parsely and radox in the shower and it wouldnt come out:( but it did make my skin smooth!!!

mars_blackman 0

some actual advice... increase your water intake. water! not pop, juice, or coffee... just plain old water. rather than sweating out the toxins, you'll pass it in your urine, thereby killing off your b.o. aside, showers are hype. take some.

That was exactly what I was going to suggest. Also, avoid all fast food and eat more vegetable. All the junk in fast food is bad for your body and comes out in the smell of your BO.

DisappearingRose 18
jkgfdxb 0

eeyuck that's kinda gross. deoderant and a shower might help?

They were probably just kidding. you know boys lol thy kid all the time XD

deebo77 0

you probably smell more like sex panther.

According to QI the hawthorn flower smells like both death and sex due to a common chemical. So you might have been more correct then you realised :P

WannabeJew 0

Actually, there are medical disorders that cause folks to smell terrible. If showering and deodorant doesn't work, you might want to see a doctor. No joke. Excessive body odor can be a sign of failing liver and kidney function, wherein toxins aren't expelled properly and build up. Diabetes can cause ketoacidosis, which causes distinct odor. Also, metabolic disorders and overactive thyroids. A close friend of mine started to smell terrible when he hit 13, but he showered regularly and used good deodorant. He was teased so badly he tried to kill himself, then he finally got proper attention. He was diagnosed with a metabolic disorder, but had to go through tons of tests to rule out everything above.

chuck_yams 0