It wasn't me, or him

By ev_lyn_aw - 17/05/2017 04:00

Today, today while walking my dog in a different part of town, a man ran screaming out of his house, and threw a plastic bag at me. It was dog poop. It was the first time I'd ever walked in front of his house with my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 884
You deserved it 281

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

"Thank you, sir. I'm not from this side of town, but you guys give really weird welcome gifts."

Throw it back at him as a return gift with a thank you note

Comments

Druu 53

"Thank you, sir. I'm not from this side of town, but you guys give really weird welcome gifts."

Throw it back at him as a return gift with a thank you note

mariri9206 32

No, they should put their own dog's feces in a brown bag, put it on his porch, set it on fire, knock on his door/ring the bell, and then run, baby, run. you know, like in Billy Madison.

For some reason, when I read this FML, this song popped in my head to a tune from Beauty and the Beast about her little town: I walked my dog like I do e-ve-ry-day But a new way I went to-day Soon the walk became a shame When dog poo was flung my way Now all I can think is goodness, f my liiiiife.

my2centsworth 15

Why was the man walking your dog in a different part of town? We need more background.

mariri9206 32

Did you not read the fml? OP was walking their dog in a different part of town, not the man.

Little Richard 11

Sounds like it's time for the old flaming bag of dog poop gag.

species4872 19

Did you lose your pencil Richard?

He's not RichardPencil, he just appropriated my pic!

species4872 19

Is nothing sacred? Should have known, there is only one RichardPencil.

That was your initiation to the neighborhood. And, for the record, I created my profile pic and others have appropriated it without permission. I am flattered nevertheless.

species4872 19

Maybe your dog has another owner on the side.

WTF STFU 3

I would smear it all over his car... with gloves of course.