By TheMommas - 06/11/2013 16:33 - United States - Dallas

Today, my five-year-old stepson announced that he is finally no longer scared of flushing toilets. Immediately after, I discovered that he's now decided that he's scared of the bathroom sink. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 009
You deserved it 3 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's 5.. Give him a break.. I bet the things I used to conjure up in my head were way scarier and definitely more ridiculous!

Pancakes017 19

Hand sanitizer. At least until he gets over it.

Comments

1dvs_bstd 41

step by step, one after the other, he'll conquer his fears, afterall, he's only 5..

Or Final Destination. He'll never go near a pool or a drain again. Actually, I doubt he'd want to be near anything at all.

KT4J 6

I used to be scared to flush the bathroom toilet because I was afraid that it would overflow and wash me away when I was a kid.

By the age of 5, I would think he'd be used to the good habit of washing his hands. Now the scary flushing toilets? Stories of sewer alligators wanting to bit my hinny made me to be a speed pee-er!

RedPillSucks 31

Did you learn to pee standing up?

My stepsons "fears" annoy the hell out of me. Hes only afraid of something to get him attention or so he doesn't have to do something.

bleedingglitter 24

This happens a lot with kids and honestly it drives me insane too. If people wouldn't coddle their children so much, they wouldn't be afraid of stupid shit or cry when they trip. It's learned behavior to get a response.

Aww that's really cute! Help him out, he'll get over it eventually :)

beaverteaser 16

well atleast he's not scared bubble wrap. wait! or is he