By tobuscus9412 - 22/03/2015 01:04 - Australia - Woronora

Spicy
Today, my father decided it would be a good idea to give me the sex talk, at Target, at the top of his lungs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 138
You deserved it 3 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did he use objects from the shelf as visuals too?

"So son, you take this here (picks up shoes) and stick it into here (points at socks). AND that is how babies are made"

Comments

JayDay_123 18

Hahahaha, I'm so sorry for the embarrassment you endured, but that's hilarious. xD

As someone that got the safe sex talk by both parents in public at age 15, I feel your pain OP. FYL.

Don't worry, it could have been at McDonald's with both parents and your boyfriend.

SON, WHEN A MOMMY AND A DADDY REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER...

Could be worse. If he'd done that at Wal-Mart, bystanders would be contributing unsolicited advice on the topic, and it would probably involve siblings, goats, or both.

Hahah Classic dads! Don't worry too much about it, they do it cause they find it funny to embarrass you publicly :D mine used to roll down the car window when I was in the car with him and start singing loudly, then when I was visibly embarrassed he would get the attention of the driver next to us and point at me and scream "SHE'S MY DAUGHTER!!!" Hahah he doesn't do it as much anymore since I grew up :') now that I'm older I understand that it was a good lesson not to care what random people on the street think of you ;)

kimise 21
randomheartthrob 7

Least you got a talk. All I got was wear protection but he won't let me have a gun so I can't. B

well, bless your face for that embarassment and i cant see why he would do that.

Reminds me when my father took me to Target for bra shopping. He managed to embarrass me and the saleswoman just trying to help. I feel your pain.