By fianceeless - 21/01/2011 01:15 - United States

Today, my extremely superstitious girlfriend called me and said she couldn't make it to the date I had planned tonight. Her reason? "I sense something horrible is going to happen." I was planning to propose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 619
You deserved it 3 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

andrysb24 5

that does sound horrible! j/k OP sorry things didn't work out the way you planned

damn if dats not coincidence I don't know what is

Comments

Sounds like your girlfriend might be extremely stupidstitious. Seriously, if you aren't superstitious then the fact that she said something horrible was going to happen and that you were going to to propose shouldn't matter to you.

DarkHelmet 10

Ouch...well look at it this way; at least now you won't get divorced and cry like a girl when she takes all the marriage purchases ANNNDDD half all ur shit to.

Wow, she makes a great psychic! Can I have her number? I'd like to know what the future holds for me.

SirEBC 7

Translation: "I'm ******* another dude." You're welcome.

teffysayshi 8

I couldn't help but laugh when I read this..

I laughed at your pic, then I remembered it's not nice to laugh at retards. but then I also remembered I'm an asshole so hahahahah.

zwtw 0

lol and I am a dick so I lolzed to

HBubble 3

YDI for dating a clearly stupid girl.

catkat1988 17

Eh... And you think she actually sensed you were going to propose and thought that was horrible? Maybe she's not the only superstitious person around. The "something horrible" could be anything - one of you could choke to death on a fishbone, get hit by a car, get severe, life-threatening food-poisoning or whatever - by coincidence (or fate if you're superstitious) the same night that you proposed. Don't let your girlfriend's superstitious beliefs mess that much with your mind. If the FML is that you had to reschedule your proposal plans for a silly superstition, on the other hand, then indeed, FYL.

robc32ca 4

sorry for you but maybe it's a sign for you to move on.

melibear89 7

I'd move on OP. if she's that superstitious to cancel plans on a "feeling" then she's not worth it.

4mar2ley0 0

when I get bad feelings in the pit of my stomach I rarely decide to change my plans. oftentimes I regret not listening to it

Quagmire_ladies 9